RIPTA The Rhode Island Public Transit Authority (RIPTA) is a quasi-public, independent authority. Established in 1966, RIPTA is authorized to operate public transit services throughout the State of Rhode Island.
- Operates 7 days a week
- Operates 3,300 daily trips on 58 statewide fixed bus routes
- Operates ADA Paratransit Service statewide
- Administers the statewide RIde program for seniors and people with disabilities
- Provides Park n’ Ride Service at 27 sites around the State of Rhode Island
- Operates 9.3 million fixed route vehicle miles annually
- Maintains a fleet of 241 fixed route buses, 135 paratransit vans and 17 Flex vans
Visit www.ripta.com for fare information and schedule.
AMTRAK Station: West Kingston, RI (KIN)
1 Railroad Ave
West Kingston, RI 02892
West Kingston Station open seven days a week from 6am through 11pm. Visit Amtrak’s website for far information and schedule.
Directions to the Ryan Center